Florida!

by - March 24, 2013

I just wanted to make this post so i can share with you my good news that i'm finally getting a chance to go to FLORIDA! :D
 
Ever since i was little i have always wanted to do florida just for the fact that i wanted to visit Disneyland and the rest of the parks, but my parents aren't into that type of holiday and said that we would only go if we won the lottery (like that's ever going to happen) haha! but anyways one of my friends was thinking about going with her family this year and we had previously talked together and i mentioned that i have always wanted to go and then...they invited me to come along aswell! Of course after speaking with my parents and that i'm 18 they said i could go! i was so happy :D
 
We are staying in "Turtle Villa"
 
Here are some photos of this villa:
 
 
 
There are more photos on the website, but it looks so nice and homely :D
 
We are going to be visiting disneyland, the waterparks and seaworld, not sure about the other parks yet but i'm so excited!
 
I will be taking LOTS and LOTS of photos and i will be posting osme on here.
 
Bring on July!
 
 
Follow me on:
 
 



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. You will have the most amazing time ever! i'm also going this summer and have been before, I get more and more excited every time I go back because its so AMAZING! The best holiday i have ever been on, you cant event explain how good it is, hope you have a great time! I cant wait till I go back this summer x
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! i have you have an great time too, i'm so excited :D x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have such a great time! But be prepared for the heat, because we've had a hot winter! xx

    ReplyDelete