Garnier Day Cream

by - March 19, 2013

 
So recentley i took a trip to Wilkinsons and found this :)
 
It's Garniers Soft Essentials 24hr Hydrating Day Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin.
 
What it says on the box:
 
"Is Garnier essentials 24hr hydrating day cream right for me?
 
Yes, if your skin feels dry and sensitive, can feel tight, and if you are looking for a daily cream that soothes, nourishes and leaves skin feeling more comfortable.
 
How is it different?
 
Not only does it hydrate the skin for 24hrs , It is also enriched with Vitamin E to help protect skin against external aggressions. The smooth creamy texture has a delicate rose fragrance and nourishes skin without leaving it it feeling greasy, offering an instant feeling of wellbeing.
 
How does it work?
 
Specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin, the formula combines ingredients that work to soothe and nourish skin:
- Rose Water, know for its soothing and softening properties
- Shea Butter, selected for it's nourishing products
- Vitamin E, renowned for its anti-oxidant properties
 
Results:
Hydration after 24hrs: +32%*
Dryness is reduced: -77%**
Skin feels softer: +65%** "
 
My opinion:
 
Well personally i love this product so far! i have only been using it for about 4 days but it's worked great for me. I apply it first thing when i wake up sometimes i wear it under my foundation or just by itself if i'm not wearing any makeup. Then sometimes if i feel i need to, i apply it further on during the day or i'll apply my Aveeno cream instead.
 
I have slightly dry skin especially on my nose, so it doesn't look very appealing when i apply foundation/powder as all that shows up is dry flaky skin. I wouldn't say my skin feels tight but it is slightly sensitive. This cream leaves my skin feeling so soft! Once applied it feels really nourished and hydrated and it still feels the same a few hours later. I know this is a day cream but i still apply this for bed.
 
I love the packaging! It's really feminine and i love the shape of the pot, it is a pearly pink shade, cute!
 
 
The cream is a slightly thick consistancy but once applied it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, neither does it feel greasy.
 
It has already started to clear up my dryness and its only been the fourth day of using it.
 
I would definitly recommened this product to anyone who has dry/sensitive skin.
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments