Revlon Lip Butters

by - March 26, 2013

 
So a few months i saw quite alot of posts on these Revlon Lip Butters and saw some good reviews so i decided that i would try it out too.
 
I bought the "Sugar Frosting" one from Superdrug. As it was my first one i didn't want to get one that would be too bright on my lips so i decided to get this one as it looked a pale pinkish colour with shimmer.
 
My thoughts:
 
Well i don't dislike the product but i don't absolutely love it.
 
What i like about this product:
 
- The packaging
- My lips feel moisturised once applied
- The shimmer
 
What i dislike about the product:
 
- Not pigmented at all, it's mainly shimmery. You only get a slight pinky colour when applied over and over again
- The packaging colour makes it out to be that colour.
 
 
With flash
 
Without flash
 
I only tend to wear this on the days i'm not wearing make up and i use it as a form of lip balm.
I am willing to try out another colour to see if they are more pigmented if so then that will be great!
 

 
Follow me on
 
 
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post, I was thinking on getting a lip butter but no entirley sure. Maybe baby lips might do a better job, what do you think? xo

    abbeylovesbeauty1.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This lip butter is good it's just not pigmented at all and only just shows a slight shimmer. This one is better to be used as a lip balm. But next time i buy one i'll do a swatch before i buy it! haha

      Sorry i don't know about the baby lips as i live in the UK and they don't sell them over here

      xx

      Delete