What's In My Make Up Bag?

by - March 29, 2013

 
The make up bag i use is my new Ted Baker one. I bought this online from ASOS for £25.
 
So here is what i keep inside it:
 
Face
 
 
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 103 True Ivory
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Sandstorm
- MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter
- MAC Mineralize Blusher in Love Joy
 
Eyes
 
 
- Natural Collection Clear Mascara for my eyebrows
- Famousx I'm Your Curl Mascara
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- FashionistA 4 Eyeshadow Palette. Includes Bronze, Gold Rush, Radient and Earth Star
 
Lips
 
 
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss
- Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter
 
Then i keep whatever lip stick/ other lip gloss that i wear on that day in here.
 
Tools
 
 
- Sponge for powder
- MAC Eyeshadow Brush
- Eco Tools Foundation Brush
- Eco Tools Eyebrow & Lash Groomer
- Eco Tools Blush Brush
- Eco Tools Mineral Powder Brush
- Eco Tools Concealer Brush
 
And that's it! That's everything i keep in my make up bag :)
 
What do you have in your make up bags?
 
 
Follow me on
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

0 comments