One Of My Favourite Purses

by - March 24, 2013

 
So you may look at this and think "that's not real" well that it because it isn't haha. I was on holiday in Turkey a few years ago and my mum and dad bought went to a shop one day and bought me this purse and a Vivienne Westwood bag as an early birthday present for me. They were expensive but i would say very cheap for Vivienne Westwood haha so most likely they will be fake, but i don't care i really like them and no one will know unless i tell them or they are good at telling what things are fake or not haha.
 
Anyways, this is one of my favourite purses as there is loads of room in it to hold money, cards and little extra bits.
 
Here are a few photos of what it is like inside:
 
 
This purse has 2 sections and above is the first section. In this section it has 5 card holders, a zip part to hold loose change and then it has 5 extra slots (can't really tell that much on the photo)
 
Second Section:
 

 
This again has 5 card holder slots and then it has 4 extra slots.
 
In the slots i keep my notes if i have any/taken any out of the bank, and i also keep any vouchers, buisness cards, bus passes, my dennis williams/salon services temporary cards, a print out of the places which allow my NUS discount, shopping lists if i have any and then just little pieces of papers with notes on eg. passwords for my log in at work.
 
As you can see this purse holds a lot which is great so i don't even care if it isn't real haha
 
It is also such a lovely baby pink colour to match bag.
 
 
Follow me on:
 

You May Also Like

0 comments