March Favourites

by - March 31, 2013


Hey everyone!
 
Today's post is going to be my March Favourites. This is my first time doing a month's favourites post and i'm looking forward to carrying this on in the future months.
 
So let's get started!
 
 
Aveeno Cream - I have this on my prescription from the doctors as she prescried it to me when i told her i keep getting dry/flaky patches on my face/skin. Well i love this! it clears all of my patches, i have been using it constantly and sometimes i leave it in my bag incase i need to use it that day.
 
Soap & Glory Hand Food - This is literally one of the best smelling hand creams i have ever had before, it also leaves my hands feeling really soft. I would definitley recommened you to buy this, i would just buy it for the scent haha
 
Tangle Teezer - I have really long hair and it does get quite knotty/tangled throughout the day if i have it in a ponytail/down and after i have washed it and i thought i would try this. Usually after washing my hair i use a wide tooth comb first and then i use a normal comb but it still doesn't get every single knott out, but when i use this it gets them all out and it takes less amount of time! I'm even going to buy another one for me to use on dry hair.
 
 
FashionistA 4 Blusher Palette - I have already just recentley bought this but i am loving it already! I bought the colours Bronze, Gold Rush, Radient & Earth Star. These are really pigmented and i'm thinking i may have to go back and buy another palette!
 
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream - This smells lovely! I got this for free as i signed up for the £5 membership, and i chose it because it is pink :P
 
MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Thing - I love this colour and i use it quite regularly, it is rarther pigmented so i have to be careful when applying it to make sure i don't apply to much.
 
 
Palmers Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter - Again another product that smells  amazing! It literally smells like after 8 mints, gorgeous! You can see my full review on this here - http://shimmerlashes-x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/palmers-lip-butter.html
 
MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Joy - Again another blush that i love and i do use this more than the MAC Love Thing. It is more of a bronzey/goldy/shimmer colour and as i love my browns/natural colours i tend to use this more.
 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium - I have seen many reviews on this and decided i would try it out for myself and so far it is good!
 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara - I have used this for a while now and in the past and i really do love it, as i have long lashes it helps me create a more fuller look and spreads them out.
 
Rimmer Kate Lipstick in shade 107 - I love the colour of this! To be honest when i first bought this i knew i loved the colour but then i had second thoughts on if it would look to much once i had applied it and doubted "shall i wear this today or not" and always went on the not option, but then i found a top which was the exactly same colour as the lipstick so for that day i wore it and ever since that day i have been wearing it, i would definitely go out and buy this again.
 
And thats it until next month!
 
What are your March favourites?
 
 
Follow me on
 

You May Also Like

0 comments