Today's Purchases!

by - March 27, 2013

Today i went into town to visit the new Trinity Leeds.
 
Well to be honest, i didn't think it was as good as everyone is making it out to be. Yeah some of the shops were really nice, like River Island, H&M, Internationale, Topshop etc. But then they were just random shops which had literally nothing in them. Another thing, it's basically outdoor! I thought it was suppose to be indoor and looked indoor on the photos but it only has a glass roof, all of the entrances are opened and lead to other parts of town. So today as it had been snowing and really windy it was FREEZING walking around.
 
Anyways here are the items i purchased today!
 
 

 
I got all of this for £10! I love this! I chose bronze/goldy eyeshadows and i'm thinking of buying some blushers/bronzers in my next palette!
Here are the swatches of these:
 
 
Such lovely colours! can't wait to try these out :)
 
You can buy these from FashionistA which is avaliable in Superdrug.
 
 
This Jergens Skin Firming product was on offer for half price in Superdrug so i thought i would buy it and see if it really does tone and tightens. I will be trying this out on my legs.
 
 
I bought a 4 pack bracelet set from Primark for £2, a gold ear cuff form River Island which was £2 in the sale and a headband from Primark.
 
 
I bought the MUA Undress Me Too palette from Superdug for £3. I love my natural/bronze/gold colours, i wear them constantly so i decided to buy this aswell as my FashionistA palette.
 
 
I also bought an MUA eyebrow pencil in dark/brunette from Superdrug for £1 and i bought a Natural Collection Clear Mascara from Boots for £1.99
 
 
I bought this Wild Rose Hand Cream from The Body Shop. I had seen reviews on this and have been wanting this for a while now. Anyways i went into the shop to browse and found this near the tills and i remembered that the "happy bunny" offer was still valid. If you don't know what this is, all you have to do is when you are at the till say HAPPY BUNNY and you will recieve £3 off, but hurry this is only vaild until 31st March! anyways the woman on the till said that this was free if i signed up for a membership card which was £5.00 so i decided to do that! It sounds really good does the membership card so if you are not signed up just click below for the details on what it offers!
 
 
 
I bought the Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream from Boots. I love the smell of this!
 
 
Barry M Glitter Nail Polish from Superdrug
 
 
 
MUA's Undress Your Skin Highlighter. I have never used a highlighter before so i don't really know where i apply it, but i thought i would buy it and try.
 
 
Superdrugs own face masks! There was an offer for 4 for 3 so i decided to get 4. These are only 99p! what a bargin. I have tried the White chocolate mousse mask before and loved it so i decided to repurchase that one and then i also bought an Apricot Exfoliating Mask, Calming Floral Mud Mask and a Summer Fruits Exfoliating Mask.
 
 
Flip Flops for my holiday!
 
 
A cute little bow belt from Primark
 
 
A bikini from Primark, even though i hate my body, i'm not skinny and i have horrible stretch marks is still got this as it was cute.
 
 
Lovely dress from Primark. I love the colours! Plus it was only £10!
 
 
Jeggings from Internationale
 
and finally!
 
 
A gorgeous bag from River Island which was £25 in the sale, reduced from £50! i think i'm actually in love with this bag!
 
Oh and i also bought 2 mini containers to use when i open my face masks as i don't use the whole packet so instead of wasting it, i put them in these containers, and then i bought 2 pairs of pyjama bottoms but one was damaged and then the other was the wrong size as it was on the wrong hanger so i'll be taking them back this weekend!
 
And that's it! I'm suppose to be saving my money, but i just can't help myself, i'm also going shopping again in the easter holidays! Ooops...
 
 
Follow me  on
 

You May Also Like

0 comments