My lip balm collection!

by - March 28, 2013

So today's post is going to be on my lip balm collection!
 
On my twitter i have mentioned that i am kind of addicted to lip balms and that i'm always buying them, so i decided to do a post on my collection.
 
Let's start!
 
 
Here are my lip butters/balms from The Body Shop.
Top L-R: Grapefruit Lip Butter, Chocomania Lip Butter, Strawberry Lip Balm
Bottom L-R: Mango Peach Lip Balm, Watermelon Lip Balm, Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm.
 
 
Nivea Hydro Care, Palmers Coco Butter, Then below are 3 random lip balms which i got for my birthday from my friends mum.
 

 
H&M Shimmer Lip Balm, The Little Pink Tin SPF 15, Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner, Strawberry Balmi
 
 
I Love Raspberry & Blackberry Lip Balm, I Love Strawberries & Milkshake Lip Blam, Chocolate and Orange Lip Balm, Stawberry Carmex Lip Balm, Palmers Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
 
 
x2 Vaseline Aloe Vera, x2 Vaseline Origional, x2 Vaseline Cocoa Butter.
I have 2 of each because i was bought a set for christmas which came in a pink love heart tin and then i had already got 1 of each throughout last year.
 
 
x4 Lip Balm's from Poundland (these work really well!) and Blistex Relief Cream
 
 
Chapstick Kit. These 3 little lip balms came in this cute pink floral case. There a strawberry, cherry and apple flavours. The apple is my favourite.
 
Then i also have a Nivea Rasberry Rose Lipb Butter which is not pictured and i just ordered a Korres lip balm too! haha
 
As you can see i have alot of lip balms, and i'm going to buy even more! Tbh some of these can be thrown out as i don't use them that often.
 
 
Follow me on
 
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your lips are spoilt for choice - what a good collection!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest NOTD post: Ombre Nails by Nail and Beauty, Park Lane, Cheshire

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! haha

    Aw thank you, and of course i'll follow back! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete