April Samples

by - April 30, 2013

So as it is the last day of April i thought that tonight's post will be about all of the samples i have recieved this month. 

If you have read some of my previous posts you will know that i have signed up to Magic Freebies. This is where i hear about beauty/skincare/other items freebies, where all you have to do is type in your details, fill out a questionnaire etc... and they send off your sample. The samples you see in this post have either been from Magic Freebies or where i have contacted a company myself and emailed them about me being interested in their products and they have sent me some samples to try out. 

So shall we begin? 

First up is... 

Salcura 

I recieved 2 different samples of these. The first one is: 


Salcura Antiac Spray. This is for people who may be prone to acne, white heads, blackheads, pimples and blemishes. 

The second sample i recieved from salcura is


Salcura Gentle and Intensive spray. The gentle is for under 12 months or people with hypersensive skin and the intensive is for people 12 months to adults. These sprays are for people prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, dry skin and itchy skin. Within this sample i also recieved 3 sachets of Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser. This is to soothe and repair problem skin and to relieve itching. 

My next sample was from Monu Skincare. As i am studying/training to be a beauty therapist on the Level 2 Beauty Therapy course i use the collage's Monu products for when we are doing facial treatments, then one day we had a Monu Skincare training day where a therapist came into our class and told us about skincare, why you should look after your skin etc, about their products and how they do their facial treatments. I was really interested in their different products and last month or so i decided to email them saying that i was a student on the beauty therapy course and that i am interested in their products. It got a really quick reply and they said that they would send me out an information pack. Anyways i wasn't expecting any samples but when i recived the package i got 5 little samples! 

Here is what i got in my information pack:


5 samples which include: Delicate face wash, Collagen cream, Hydrating moisturiser spf 15, Illuminating primer spf 15 and Perfect tint spf 15. I also recived a letter, price list, 3 booklets all about their different ranges of products and then a sheet which had all of their packages on. 

The next sample is...


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. I recived this as i entered the "try" on What's In My Handbag and this was my first "try" that i had recived. Well i can tell you that this is my favourite top coat! If you don't already have this, go out and buy it now! It really does dry my nails fast and it doesn't make my nail varnish chip for atleast 3/4 days which is good! as usally they chip or smudge the same day or the next day! 

My next samples are


I emailed Dr.Organic and again said that i was interested in their products and they said they would send me a few samples. I didn't expect them to send me all of these though! The samples that i received are Royal Jelly Shampoo, Vitamin E Skin Lotion, Virgin Olive Oil Day Cream, Virgin Coconut Oil, Manuka Honey Hand and Nail Cream, Dea Sea Mineral Bio-Plasma Mud Mask, Aloe Vera Gel, Rose Otto Skin Lotion, Pomegranate Body Wash and Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo. Can't wait to try these out! 

Next samples! 




L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream in medium.


L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Dullness.

The i received... 


3 samples of the Nourish & Restore E45 Lotion. I also received a 50p off voucher when i purchase this instore. 

My next sample is: 


A little sample of the Taylor Swift perfume Enchanted Wonderstruck. I have never tried Taylor Swift perfumes before but i have seen the bottles and they are so cute so when i heard about this sample on Magic Freebies i new i wanted to try it out so i could maybe purchase the full bottle. This smells lovely! Might have go out and buy this and try out the Wonderstruck one too! 


Again i email L'Occitane and they said they would pop some samples in the post for me and again i didn't expect to received all of these! can't wait to try these out. 


I was sent these 2 new clay face masks to review from Montagne Jeunesse. I just love face masks! 

Only a few more samples to go! 


10 samples from Dermalogica! 


4 Samples form DHC. Looking forward to trying out the deep cleansing oil! 

And finally the last sample which i received today.....

Wait for it..... 


Colgate toothpaste!! 

And that's it for my April samples! 

I ordered most of these like last month or the month before and i think they all just decided to come in one go, so i thought i would make it an "April Samples" post. Look out for more sample posts in the future. 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the L'oreal CC cream for redness (think its the green one?) so good! followed you hun!:) would love it if you could check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com
    Thanks!

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete