Pamper Day!

by - April 01, 2013

 
As it is the easter holidays i felt like giving myself a little pampering, i don't usually get time to do this regularly as i have work and college etc but after day i feel like i need to do it more often!
 
So here is what i did/used ...
 
Hair
 
 
Firstly i started off by washing my hair with the TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo followed by the TRESemme Natural Nourishing Moistre Conditioner. I then used and Avon detangling spray and combed my hair using the Tangle Teezer.
 
Body
 
I then ran my self a hot bath although if you prefer showers you could also use the shower, though i feel a bath is more relaxing and i prefer them to showers, anyways, unfortunatley i had no Lush bath bombs left so i had to just use Radox bubble bath. But i would denfinitely recommened to use a Lush bath bomb if you have any or want to pamper yourself aswell, as they really do leave your skin feeling lovely and soft.  
 
What did i used on my body?
 
 
So whilst i was in the bath i used the Soap & Glory Flake Away this was my first time using this body exfoliator. It leaved my legs feeling super soft!
 
After i had got out of the bath i applied the Jergens Skin Firming Cream all over my legs, then i applied the Soap & Glory The Daily Smooth Body Butter to the rest of my body, this body butter also left my skin feeling super soft and it smells lovely!
 
Then i moved onto my feet and gave myself a mini pedicure which included cuticle work, removing hard skin and apply the Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream. I applied quite a thick layer and massaged that in, but left some still on then put on some cotton socks to allow the mositure to absorb and soak in. I will also repeat this before i go to bed.
 
Face
 
 
Before i got into the bath i cleasned and toned my face i used the Simply Pure Superdrugs Own Calming Cleanser and then i used the Simple Soothing Facial Toner.
 
 
After i had got out of the bath and moisturised myself i carried on with my skincare. Well you can't pamper yourself without using a face mask! So i used the Superdrug's Own White Chocolate Mousse Mask this is such a bargin for 99p, it leaved my sking feeling lovely! I then applied Simple's Soothing Eye Balm and then applied Garniers Soft Essentials 24hr Hydrating Day Cream.
 
Throught all of this i listened to one of my favourite bands album "The Wanted" and had a little sing along, but you can do whatever you want, you can listen to calming/relaxing music or listen to whatever music you like, you can read a book/magazine, watch a film, anything!
 
It's your pampering time so you can do whatever you want to relax your self.
 
What do you do when you pamper yourself?
 
 
Follow Me On
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post! I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory just wish they weren't so expensive some times!

    http://fashionbeauty96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete