Real Technique Bushes

by - April 24, 2013

Hey everyone!
So today's post if going to be my Real Technique brush collection.
Since becoming a beauty blogger i have seen endless amounts of posts about these brushes and how great they are and since reading about this i have always wanted them, but i didn't know if the prices were expensive for a brush or a reasonable amount. Anyways i decided to get them and i'm so glad i did.
Here are the ones i have so far



The ones i have bought are: 

Real Techniques Core Collection



This includes:

A detailer brush - 

"Precision cut to effortlessly conceal problem areas or use with lipstick for long lasting shape and definition." 

I use this brush with concealer at the moment and it is great for using it on small areas e.g. blemishes/spots etc. 

Pointed foundation brush - 

 "Use with liquid foundation to build custom coverage"

Personally i feel that this is too small to be a foundation brush and i would feel that i would be there forever blending in my foundation etc. So i use again for concealer, it's a great shape for using around your eyes. 

Buffing Brush - 

" Ideal for full coverage application of powder and mineral foundation"

I haven't used this brush yet as i'm youtubing videos on how to use this brush. 

Contour Brush - 

"Delicately applies highlighter to contour or create sheer soft focus" 

Again i haven't used this brush yet as i have never contoured before so i'm learning how to do it. 

These brushes also come with a case which i think is good! The case also can be used as a stand. 



Blush Brush - 

I love this brush! It's perfect for apply blusher. I also find that it just adds the perfect amount onto your cheeks. 



 Powder Brush - 

"Evenly applies powders and mineral foundations for smooth, high definition results"

Again this is another one of my favourite brushes. I use this for either applying pressed powder or loose powder. 



Expert Face Brush - 

" Ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation" 

I haven't used this yet as i bought this from amazon and only recived it a few days ago, but i will be using this for the application of my liquid foundation. 



Stippling Brush - 

" Creates airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup" 

Again as i bought this from amazon i haven't yet used this and i don't know what to use it for so if you know let me know too! haha 

And that's my collection! I am so glad i have bought this and i don't know why i didn't do it sooner. These brushes are soo soft! Can't wait to try out the ones i haven't used yet. 



| Follow Me On Twitter |
| Follow Me On Bloglovin |
| Follow Me On She Said Beauty |
| Like My Page On Facebook |
| Follow Me On Instagram |



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really liked your blog. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Expert Face Brush and I love it! It's just a shame they're quite expenisive, but I think they're worth it for the quality:)I actually included it in my March/April Favourites! You can check it out here if you'd like http://bathbombsandbubblegum.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/march-favourites.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Real Techniques brushes!! I can't wait till 20th of this month as their new Fiber duo collection will be available here in UK in selected Boots store :)
    x x

    '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete