What's In My Bag?

by - April 04, 2013

 
So today's post is going to be " What's In My Bag? " this is the first time i have done one of these posts, so i hope you'll all enjoy reading/looking :)
 
So first up, here is the bag that i am using at the moment.
 
 
 
I really like this bag! When it first arrived it did look pretty small so i thought that i might not be able to fit alot in here but once i tried it, it can fit quite alot in there! Although i am a little dissappointed as a few of the studs have already come off on the strap. I literally opened the package and 3 fell off straight away! i managed to put 2 back on and one was missing, then another came off but my dad glued it on. I didn't want to return it as it would cost up P+P but the seller offered me a £6.99 refund which i accepted. So if you are wanting to buy this bag, just bear in mind that some of the studs may come off.
 
What's in my bag?
 
 
1 - My glasses/glasses case - I am supposed to wear glasses when doing work/reading/on the computer as i have been getting headaches recently but i always forget to wear so i just popped them in my bag to remind me.
 
2 - A cute little forever friends packet of tissues
 
3 - My purse
 
4 - My inhaler as i have mild asthma
 
 
5 - My Apply Ipod (it's so old! i need a new/updated version) and my River Island case/holder
 
6 - Earphones
 
7 - Charlie Enchant body spray
 
8 - Palmers Dark Chocolate and Peppermint Lip Butter
 
 
9 - Glass nail file/normal nail file
 
10 - A pen
 
11 - Extra mints
 
 
12 - Mini nail kit
 
13 - The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream
 
 
14 - A little FCUK bag which i keep the following in:
 
15 - Soap & Glory Hand Food
 
16 - Orbit Chewing Gm
 
17 - Compact mirror
 
18 - Breath spray
 
19 - Soap & Glory Hand Maid Gel
 
20 - Tablets - yes it looks funny, this is because it's in a food bag as i can't swallow tablets whole so my mum cuts them up for me and wraps them in kitchen roll and puts them in a food bag for me
 
21 - Plasters
 
I also keep my phone in my bag aswell, and depending whether or not i'm getting a bus that day i also have an umberella in there.
 
And that's it!
 
What do you keep in your bag?
 
 
Follow me on
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your little FCUK bag with essentials. That is something I should incorporate into my bag, as a way to keep it organised.

    http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/summer-handbag-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :) Yeah you should, before i had this i use to just chuck everything in my bag and usually i carry big bags as i like my oversize ones and it was just a nightmare trying to find something haha, sometimes i eve take a bigger bag and add more essentials, it's more easier to have them all together

      x

      Delete