Face Masks

by - April 10, 2013

So lately i have been buying the 99p Superdrug's own face masks!
 
 
I have 2 White Chocolate Mousse Masks and i have already used one, but there was actually more in the sachet than i thought so i thought what could i do with the rest instead of wasting it by applying more onto my face.
 
Well i found a little round tub container in my nail art draws and squeezed the rest of the mask into the container.
 
 
I bought this in a set from Primark for £1 it also came with other mini travel containers.
 
But recently i have bought another container just like this but bigger and in pink from Superdrug for 99p.
 
These are so handy and saves you from wasting the product!
 
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's a really good idea, I really should start doing that :) Shall definitely have to go check out the superdrug facemasks. Great post!
    daisyandmints.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) and yeah your should! i have even got another use out of the same face mask! so this would be my 3rd using whats left. You should check them out, they have many others to choose from :)

      Delete