The Versatile Blogger Award

by - April 15, 2013


I want to thank Haley for nominating me for the versatile blogger award. Everyone should go check out her blog! :)
 
Rules
 
1. Thank the ones who nominated you and make sure to add their link.
2. List 7 facts about yourself.
3. Choose 15 new bloggers to nominate.
4. Comment on their latest post, telling them you nominated them.
 
7 Facts About Me

1. I am currently studying beauty therapy then moving onto nail technology and then i'm hoping to do a course within travel and tourism.
 
2. I love the smell of coffee, but hate the taste.
 
3. I have scoliosis.
 
4. I have been abroad 17 times and my 18th time will be this July as i'm going to Florida!
 
5. I love the bands The Wanted & Lawson. I have met The Wanted 3 times and i have met Lawson 6 times (i think)
 
6. When i was younger i attended a dance school.
 
7. I find it hard saving money, i'm always wanting to buy new things!
 
I'm Nominating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me! x

    http://fashionbeauty96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have quite a lot in common :) I study beauty therapy too! Thank you for nominating me xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw do we? :) aw which units have you completed? i just have makeup, brow/lash tints and lashes to do next and you're welcome! :) xx

      Delete