Wishlist

by - April 05, 2013

 
 
Here are a few things that are on my wishlist. I have more but just decided to choose these  9 products.
 
1 - Lily Flame Fairy Dust Candle
 
2 - Nivea Express Hydration Primer Dry/Sensitive
 
3 - Lush Space Girl Bath Bomb (this is one of my favourites)
 
4 - Real Techniques Core Collection
 
5 - The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver
 
6 - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle
 
7 - MAC Lipstick Coral Bliss
 
8 - Balmi SPF 15 Raspberry Lip Balm
 
9 - Models Own Grape Juice Nail Polish
 
I'm going to Meadowhall next week so i'm hoping to get some of these then :)
 
 
Follow me on
 
 


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great wishlist! I've got the Real Techniques brushes, best brushes I've ever tried :) Love that lipstick shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this will be my first time using them when i buy them! so i am hoping i will love them and then i can buy the individual ones :) x

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you and yeah sure i'll follow now :)

    ReplyDelete