Skinetica

by - April 28, 2013

*****
 
Recently i recieved a message on twitter from Richard from Skinetica asking if he was able to send me a bottle of Skinetica for me to review. At first i didn't know whether i wanted to review it or not as i only get the odd spot/spots occasionally but i said yes as you never know when one may pop up. Anyways i recieved it within a week or so i think.
 
Anyways here are the bottles i recieved:
 
 
About Skinetica
 
Skinetica - skin clearing and blemish removal, fast acting - soothes, calms and clears...

 

(Previously known as Acnigon - only the name has changed -

this fantastic product is exactly the same)


Skinetica is a genuine product that actually does what it says on the bottle!
 
A unique new solution that clears unsightly breakouts with visible improvements in 2-3 days.
 
No harsh chemicals
No side effects
Kind to skin
Dermatologically tested
Non Toxic, non staining, non greasy
Purchase online - order yours here
Also available from your local independent pharmacist
 
Want to know how to use this product? It tells you all about it on their website - http://www.skinetica.co.uk/how-to-use.html
 
My Opinion
 
Since recieving this i have had a couple of occasions where i have broken out in spots, and i am so glad i said yes to recieve this for free.
 
I actually love this product! It cleared my spots within a day! I only had to apply this product for 2 days, the first day when the spots showed up and then the second day i applied this just to make sure they don't re-appear. Maybe this was because my spots where just red lumps under the skin and hadn't formed a head yet and then whenever the spots decide to come back i just re-apply the lotion!
 
I can't say if this would work for you but i would definitely recommend you to try this out as it is the best spot treatment i have tried and i must have tried about 5 other products. I will be repurchasing this once my bottles have gone!
 
You can buy this online at Skinetica for £9.99
 
 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've tried this! I got it in a glossybox but it didn't really work for me as I have acne prone skin, but it did get rid of my white/black heads! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this product! Really helped me control my skin when i had all my University deadlines the past few weeks :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete