Bedroom Inspiration

by - February 12, 2014

Since becomming a member of Pinterest and WeHeartIt i have had plenty of inspiration for many things such as hairstyles, nail art etc and today, i am going to share with you one of these things.
 
Bedroom Inspiration
 
There are hundereds of pictures floating around pinterest, weheartit, instagram of bedrooms/storage etc and some have really inspired me. Today i am going to share with you the photos which have inspired me and what i would love my bedroom to be like or what i would like in my bedroom.
*Note: None of these pictures are my own. They have either been taken from pinterest, weheart or instagram. The ones which have been taken from instagram, i will give credit to the user*

Let's start!

Both images taken from Pinterest

I love these bedrooms! How pretty are they?

I love the first one because it looks very chic and girly. Just like me! and i love the bed with these cushions and the chandelier.

Then i love the second one because i think the black, white and hot pink go really well together! And i think it looks very nice with two bedside tables at either side of the bed. Oooh look what's on the bed, a very cute little dog.

Both images taken from Pinterest. 

Oh wow i love love love the first picture. How gorgeous is this bed frame? It looks very nice with the cushions and the duvet cover. It looks very pretty and feminine with the detailing on the cushions etc. 

I also really like the second picture as this has a lovely bed but what really attracts me is the canopy on the ceiling. I have always loved these and what i use to call when i was little a "princess bed" haha. I'm 19 soon to be 20 this year but i still want a "princess bed" just like the picture below. 

Image taken from Google Images

Now moving on... 

In the bedroom you have to a dressing table/make-up table unless some of you may have a separate room dedicated for this. 

Ever since i bought my own dressing table/make-up table/vanity (whatever you want to call it) i have loved it and i am always re-arranging it, i have seen loads of images of how people store their make-up, what they have on their vanity and it inspires me to change mine and look into ways of how i can store my own make up. Keep an eye out on my blog as one of my upcoming posts in the next few months is how i store my makeup! 

Top left: Image taken from instagram by _girly_stuff__ 
Top right: Image taken from weheartit
Bottom left: Image taken from pinterest
Bottom right: Image taken from instagram by _girly_stuff__ 

I came across a lovely instagram profile a few months ago @_girly_stuff__ and found a few images that inspired me and gave me ideas. Just like the image in the top left corner. I love those drawers! These are the Alex Drawer Units from IKEA and i need one in my bedroom but i just can't bring my self to pay £90 for one. And the i love this bookcase! Although my room is slightly small to have this in but if i had a bigger room i would love to have this in it as i love how @_girly_stuff__ has used each space to show off different things. For example: Jewellery stands in one, make up bags in another etc...

Top Right - Ooooh i love these wall lights! I love the effect it gives off. Very hollywood! You can buy these from IKEA. The light fitting is priced at £22 each and then the bulbs are sold separately. I will get my hands on some of these soon! 

Bottom Left - Again the spotlights! but i also love the leopard print chair! 

Bottom Right - And it's another one from @_Girly_Stuff__ i love the makeup storage holders! Especially the round one. I'm guessing this turns? not quite sure, i don't know where you can purchase these from in the UK or somewhere online that ships to the UK so if you know of anywhere feel free to leave a comment at the end!

Left image: Taken from Pinterest
Top Right: Taken from Instagram @_girly_stuff__ 
Bottom Right: Taken from weheartit

Left Image - How good is this?! I don't know if this is how this person bought it or if they made it to be like this but it is such a good idea! I have loads of nail polishes so this would really come in handy for me to show off all of my colours that i have rather than them being in drawers like they are at the moment. 

Top Right - I love these photo frames!! i think this instagram user is from the US therefore i don't know where she purchased these frames from but if anyone knows of anywhere in the UK that sells similar frames or have found on ebay etc leave a comment below! I also think it's a really good idea how she has used cut outs from boxes/bags to put in the frame like the Urban Decay and Chanel ones. I think this is a great way to glam up your room! 

Bottom Right - I love fairy lights! I have a set on pinned to my wall around a wall art quote at the moment, but i love these around the bed frame. It's really cute! 

Left photo: Image taken from pinterest
Middle photo: Image taken from pinterest
Right photo: Image from pinterest

These room decor items are so cute! 

Left Photo - How girly are these! I love how the clock and the photo frame match. I don't know if this was how they were bought or if someone did a bit of DIY and added the flowers to the items, but i think it looks lovely and i would love to add little touches like this into my room. 

Middle Photo - How amazing is this?! it's a lipstick light! i want this so much but it's only available in america *cries* :( 

Right Photo - Again this matches the clock and photo frame in the first photo!  Very girly and feminine. 

I have also been searching through google and found these lovely home decor items that i would love to have in my room! 



1 - Swirly Fur Dusky Pink Cushion - £4.99

2 - Pippa Faux Fur Cushion 43x43cm - £4.99 or 2 for £8

3 - White Fine French Frame 5x7 - £3.99

4 - Midnight Ballerina Mannequin - £39.99 



5 - White Diamante Love Sign - £5.49

6 - Animal Print Square Storage Seat - £3.99

- Diamante Decorated Love Jewellery Box - £9.99

8 - Ridged Glass Jar with Lid - £4.95 



9 - Glass Bottle With Ribbon & Diamante Heart - £7.95 

10 - Live, Laugh, Love, Applique Cushion with Inner - £19.95


And that's it for my bedroom inspiration post! 

Hope that this has also inspired some of you, let me know if it has! 

Thanks for reading :) 






 

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Amazing post! You've just designed my dream room haha I recently brought a mannequin similar in gold & cream from the range it's gorgeous! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes this mannequin above is from The Range i love the gold and cream one but that wasn't online so i uploaded the black one xx

      Delete
  2. LoveLoveLoveLOVE this post! I want (now and so bad) the nail polish rack on the side of a cupboard AND the rotating make-up display!
    GREAT POST! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i know the nail polish rack is a must! i wonder if there is actually one avaliable xx

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you! means alot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinterest is so good for inspiration photos! I'm moving into a flat soon so these photos are perfect X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! i could browse pinterest all day. Also i love weheartit! xx

      Delete
  5. Found you on blogger and followed you :) Love your blog!
    Im obsessed with Piterest and weheartit! Thats were i find all my inspiration!

    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i have followed you back too xx

      Delete
  6. love this post, great pics!! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bookshelf nail polish rack is genius! I'm definitely using that idea! :)
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. All of those pictures are SO beautiful, and are making me SO jealous. Eeeeekkk I would love to throw all that stuff in my bedroom :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would too! This would make my bedroom! x

      Delete