The Blogger Interview with Beauty Becky

by - February 20, 2014

Image taken from weheartit, then edited by me

Hello lovely readers! 

I have decided i wanted to do a series of the "The Blogger Interview" posts with some wonderful beauty bloggers out there. 

To start of first i would like to welcome Beauty Becky


Question time! 


Q1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog

My name is Becky and I am 18 years old. My blog, Beauty Becky, is predominantly beauty with some fashion and lifestyle posts as well. I post at least 5 days per week on my blog and I absolutely love chatting to my viewers, so do pop over and say hello!

Q2. How were you introduced into the world of blogging and who inspired you to create your own blog?
I used to read various blogs when I first started wearing makeup. I loved researching products other people relied on, as none of my friends were that into makeup. Fleurdeforce was one of the first blogs I read and she inspired me to start my own.

Q3. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why?
Ooh I really don’t know. The name Beauty Becky does suggest my blog is only beauty, which is what it started as, however it would be nice for the name to reflect its not only beauty. I do love my blog name though and I like how my real name is incorporated into it.

Q4. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?
I am loving the new L’Oreal Miss Manga mascara. I own lots of mascaras and right now, this is my favourite!

Q5.  What is your favourite makeup/skincare brand?
My favourite drugstore makeup brand is Rimmel. Overall I think their products are amazing and they always have brilliant new releases.
For skincare, I love Origins and Liz Earle. The Origins moisturisers are my favourite and I always repurchase them!

Q6. Would you ever consider creating a Youtube account for your blog?
I actually already have a Youtube channel! I started it after my blog and have been really enjoying it. You can have a look here: http://www.youtube.com/beautybeckyblog

Q7. Describe your blog in 3 words!
Pretty, creative and happy.

Q8. What tips or advice would you give to new bloggers?
I would advise starting a blog with the right expectations. Don’t start to get free products or go to events – start because it is a true passion and something you will enjoy. When you pick your name, try to keep it simple and don’t include lots of symbols and letters.

Q9. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
I will definitely still be blogging! This is something I would love to pursue for years and writing in general is something I love. I hope I am still blogging and maybe more as a career rather than just a hobby.

Q10. What can readers expect from your blog in 2014?

I have a few exciting plans this year! So far, I have started offering blog designs and blog advertising. I am planning something very exciting, so when that launches I will let everyone know!

Thank you Becky for being a part of this blogger interview! 

If you want to hear more from Beauty Becky here are her social networking sites. 
 

Twitter - @BeautyBeckyBlog





Thank you for reading! 



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great idea! I'd love to be involved in talking to other bloggers but I don't know where to or what to say xD
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! :) you can be involved in mine if you want? xx

      Delete