Nails of The Day #2

by - February 25, 2014


Image taken from Google Images.

It's come to that time again girls, time to change my nails!
I have always loved doing my nails and creating different nail art looks and since becoming a qualified beauty therapist and now a training nail technician my love for nails and nail art has grown!
I love getting creative with all of my different colours and different nail art items such as bows, striping tape, diamantes etc!
After getting a fresh full set of acrylics re-done by my friend at college (the perks of being a beauty therapist/nail tech and training is getting free treatments and practicing on each other!) Here is the nail art design that i created.



To create this design i used:
- Collection 2000 Base Coat
- Models Own Turqouise Gloss polish
- Attitude White polish
- LA Colours Art Deco Black Striper
- Silver Diamantes
- Light Green Diamantes
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Look out for more Nails of The Day posts on my blog in the future. 





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a beautiful blue colour! I wish my nails would grow this long! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete