Primark Haul ft Zara Office City Bag Dupe

by - February 18, 2014

On Sunday after work i decided i wanted to go into Primark after i had finished work at BANK. On Saturday i nipped into Primark just to browse and i saw loads of lovely things.
Come on, who can walk into primark and come out empty handed? Certainly not me!
I bought 2 make up bags for me to use at college to put my nail art/acrylic nail stuff in. They were both £2 from £5 in the sale! I also popped upstairs to the shoe/jewellery/bag area to have a nosey around and this attracted my attention

How gorgeous is this bag! And another thing that attracted me to this bag was that i saw a sale sign and that it was reduced from £12.00 to just £5.00! Yes girls, you read that right, just £5.00. What a bargin! I wasn't expecting a bag of this quality to be on sale let alone for it to be £5, usually when i have seen sale bags they have been tacky looking ones or just plain and simple ones but well done primark you have done a great job on this one!

They had this taupe colour avaliable and also black! I love the embellishments on this bag with the gold studs and the zips on the front and i love having the long strap too incase you want to wear it on your shoulder (most of the time i do) or on your hand with the short handle.

Now onto Sunday's trip to Primark.

The best purchase of the day has to be this


 I found a dupe of the Zara Office City Bag! 

I am so happy! I have been wanting the Zara Office City Bag for ages, but i don't think they are available anymore, only in the mini version. So when i found this amongst clothes my face lit up i couldn't believe there was a dupe. I looked at the price and it was £12.00 and at that moment i just knew i had to buy it. 


As i have never owned a Zara Office City Bag i can not comment on the quality and material compared to the Zara one but for only £12.00 i feel that the quality is very good. It comes with 2 handles, one on the front and one on the back, although i feel that these could have been made a little longer as i don't think you would be able to wear this in the crook of your elbow/arm. It also comes with a long detachable/adjustable strap if you want to wear this on your shoulder. There are gold hooks on the side of the bag if you are wanting to detach the strap. Also with the strap being adjustable you could wear this as a shoulder bag or as a cross body bag, which ever suits you. 


There is an open middle compartment and 2 outer zip compartments. I love bags that have many compartments as i like to keep things separate, for example: Phone, keys, purse in one, make up in other etc. 

Inside the middle compartment there is a small zip compartment on one side and on the other side there is a phone pocket. 


I would say there is plenty of room in this bag and just like the Zara Office City Bag you are able to put your IPad, Tablet, Netbook in although i don't think a laptop would fit in, but i haven't tried it so if you want, give it go! 

Round of applause for Primark, for bringing out such a fab dupe!


I bought 2 lovely necklaces. The first one was £5 and the second is £3.

I am loving statement necklaces at the moment and once i saw the cream/pink one i just new i had it but it, and now it is getting nearer to spring i thought it would be perfect.

I'm loving Primarks statement necklaces at the moment!


Cut out ankle boots - £18.00 

I am loving these boots right now and i have seen loads of people wearing these kind of boots so i thought i would try them out for myself. 


Monochrome checked peter pan collar top - £6.00 


Printed top - £6.00


Red leopard print dress - £10.00 

I am so happy with my purchases. 













You May Also Like

6 comments