Nails of The Day!

by - February 19, 2014

 
Check out my lovely leopard print nails!
 
I love nail art and love this design i created, it's so girly and has me written all over it.
 
To create this design i used:
 
Models Own Hyper Gel Cerise Shine - £5.00 (i bought this when there was a 50% off sale)
 
Models Own Wonderland Northen Lights - £5.00 (Again i bought this on the 50% off sale)
 
Black LA Colours Art Deco Striper - I bought this when i went to Professional Beauty North for 10 for £10.00
 
Silver Dimantes - £1.00 on beauty
 
Seche Vite Professional Top Coat - I recieved mine from What's In My Handbag but i think they retail for around £9.00
 
Keep an eye out for more nail art posts/Nail of the day posts in the future!
 
 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. love the nails !! gorgeous design :)
    Melissa | theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous :) ! So jealous of your talent :)
    xx
    www.minniemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete