The Blogger Interview with Vanity Fairest

by - February 24, 2014

Image taken from weheartit, then edited by me

Hey lovelies! 

Today's post is another blogger interview! 

It's with the beautiful Charlotte from vanityfairest-x



Let's start the interview! 

 


Q1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog
Hey lovelies I'm Charlotte, I'm 21 & I have a slight addiction to make up, skin care products, cats & all things girly. My blog mainly consists of beauty products & reviews, with the occasional fashion & lifestyle post thrown in! (Along with my everyday rambles..) I'd love it if you popped by as I love meeting new bloggers & discovering new blogs to read!

Q2. How where you introduced into the world of blogging and who inspired you to create your own blog?
 
I've always enjoyed reading blogs to find reviews on products I've been interested in & to keep up on the goings on in the beauty world. One evening I thought to myself why don't I just join in?! Writing & Beauty are 2 of my passions, so after a while of umming & ahhing on a blog name I logged onto Blogger & Vanity Fairest was made.

 
Q3. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why?
 
I'm pretty happy with my blog at the moment, I'm a bit of a HTML geek so I do some slight changes from time to time. I'm not planning on changing it drastically anytime soon though - mainly because it took me hours to design haha.
 
 
Q4. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?
 
Right now I am LOVING Mac Pro Longwear Concealer it's the best thing I've ever got my paws on! If you've not tried this go get it - it's uh-may-zing!
 

 
Q5. What is your favourite makeup/skincare brand?
I absolutely love Elemis! It's the best skincare brand I've come across & it's done wonders for my skin. If you love Elemis as much as I do, make sure to stop by as I'll always be doing product reviews & recommendations!
 
Q6. Would you ever consider creating a Youtube account for your blog?
Absolutely. I'll get on YouTube eventually but I'm a bit too nervous at the moment!

Q7. Describe your blog in 3 words!
Your Beauty Bible :)
 
Q8. What tips or advice would you give to new bloggers?
I'm a fairly new blogger myself but the advice I've always gone by is to always be yourself. There will only ever be one of 'You' in the whole world so there is no reason to try & be anyone else. People will like you for who you are - that's what makes you (and your blog) totally unique!
 
Q9. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?
I'll be 26 so I'd like to be in a happy, well-paid job with a nice rock on my finger! I live in a dream world - I know that these are huge things to ask for so who knows? One thing I'm definitely sure of is that I'll still be in the beauty industry & the blogging world!
 
Q10. What can readers expect from your blog in 2014?
Oooo there's so much I'm up to this year, I'd love for you all to come on my adventure with me!
Thank you for taking part Charlotte! 
If you want to hear from from Charlotte and her blog then click on these links below! 
Twitter - @vanityfairestx

 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for asking me to take part hun I loved it! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for taking part :) xxx

      Delete