The Blogger Interview with Fox Beauty Blog

by - February 25, 2014


And my second blog post of the day is blogger interview number 6 and today's interview with Heidi from foxbeautyblog ! 


Shall we begin? 


Q1. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your blog

A little bit about myself? Well, I'm 21 years old and I'm currently being trained as 'Make-up Artist' for the little Body Shop store at Leeds Train Station. My job was what fuelled my passion for products and over the years, I've gained a true understanding of what different people need to shadow their flaws and emphasize their strong points. My creative eye has helped me to successfully do the make-up for photo shoots and weddings, and there's nothing better than receiving the photos back and seeing what I can create as an artist. 


Q2. How where you introduced into the world of blogging and who inspired you to create your own blog?

I must say that no one in-particular inspired me to create my blog, as the blogosphere was completely alien to me when I got started at the end of last year. I simply wanted an online platform to showcase my own writing and passion - as that's all I've ever wanted to do in life!


Q3. If you could change one thing about your blog, what would it be and why? 

If I could change one thing about my blog, I would incorporate lots more make-up posts, where I've created the looks myself. However, I do have two fashion shoots coming up in March- so watch this space beauty lovers!

Q4. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?

My favourite product at the moment has got to be Quinoderm Antibacterial Face Wash. It's not an expensive must-have for all, but has changed my life since I received it, giving me a real confidence boost. I've had troubled skin for years and it's a huge relief to have finally found something that works alongside my skin to conquer nasty spots!


Q5.  What is your favourite makeup/skincare brand?

My favourite brand is Guerlain, as the luxurious textures and rich colours always create the most iridescent effects.

Q6. Would you ever consider creating a Youtube account for your blog?

Funny you ask, as I was hoping to incorporate a Vlog over the next couple of months to showcase the many techniques I've learnt over the years and to give my make-up reviews an honest transparency. All I need now is a high-quality set of brushes and the confidence to actually put my style and personality out there on YouTube!

Q7. Describe your blog in 3 words! 

Playful, Real, Beautiful...

Q8. What tips or advice would you give to new bloggers?

Try and post as regularly as possible and then use social networking platforms to really sell yourself. This will help you to build good relationships with PR representatives, gain better coverage and create a solid online presence.

Q9. Where do you see yourself in 5 year’s time?

5 years time? Blimey. I'd love to be putting my journalism degree to good use at a prestige magazine brand as a Beauty Assistant - and wouldn't rule out being Editor of course! I'll hopefully have a chapter or 2 of my book in the works and will still be writing regularly for my blog.... with my followers hitting over a million obviously haha!

Q10. What can readers expect from your blog in 2014?

As said above, I'll hopefully have a video section incorporated into my blog by the end of 2014. Oh, and I aim to go to tonnes of blogger events! In fact, tomorrow I will be attending a product launch and have also won a make-over with Celebrity Make-up Artist Philip Luque... so I'm totally excited about writing that post up already! In simple terms, I just hope for it to be bigger and better when it comes to celebrating FoxBeauty's 1st birthday in November!







Thanks for taking part Heidi! 

If you want to hear more from Heidi and her blog, then click on these links below! 

Blog - www.foxbeautyblog.wordpress.com

Twitter - @heids_fox

Bloglovin - http://www.bloglovin.com/heidifox

Instagram - @heidsfox 





You May Also Like

0 comments