Blogmas Day 11: Shopping Haul

by - December 11, 2014

Oops...I've gone and done it again, been spending more money when i should be saving, especially when i need to pay for my holiday next year. Nevermind.
I went on another shopping spree when i went into Leeds City Centre on Monday. I just can't help myself, as soon as i see something i have to buy it, as i always question if it will be there next time when i'm shopping.
Most of the stuff i bought was from Primark so most of it was a bargain! I absolutely love Primark and i can never walk into their shop and leave without purchasing anything. They have some lovely items in at the moment and i could have bought even more but i don't think my bank account would of liked that.
Shall we see what i bought?

Bow Trim Grey Cuffs - £3.00
"Wanna Snuggle With Me" Pyjamas - £5.00 sale item
Blue Ankle Strap Wedges - £6.00 sale item
Grey Cosy Viscose Leggings - £5.00
Pink Glitter A6 Notebook - £1.50
Blue Zip Winged Bag - £5.00 sale item


Fur Collar Coat - £25.00

Like i said previously i could have bought so much more from here and i really wanted to buy some Christmas themed leggings as they had cute little gingerbread men on and then a Christmas top but i stopped myself from buying them as i had only just bought some clothing items a few weeks before.

After finishing in Primark i headed to the gorgeous Victoria Secret. I fall in love with this store everytime i go in, i love the colour scheme and its so girly and i love everything about it. As i had a shopping spree a few weeks ago, i purchased a top that was in the sale from PINK which is part of Victoria Secret and as it is Decemeber they giving out a secret rewards cards with every purchase. The rewards card can only be used between 4th-19th Decemeber, during this time you are allowed to check what your balance is on the card. The reward is either £10, £50, £100 or £500. So when i went in on Monday i went to go check my balance and i had £10 on my card, yes i was slightly gutted i didn't get the £500 but £10 is better than nothing! Here are the goodies i bought


I purchased Frosted Apple, Winter Cranberry and Snow Mint which are all Ultra-Moisturising hand and body creams.

These retail at £13.00 each but i bought them on offer for 3 for £24  and i used my £10.00 rewards card, so basically i got 2 free and put £14.00 towards it, which i thought was a very good bargin. These also smell gorgeous!


I didn't even know we had a Kiko Cosmetics store in Leeds, but i am so glad we have one, since seeing Kiko cosmetics on other bloggers websites i just knew i needed to try out their products. I purchased 2 of their lipsticks.

Smart Lipstick - Shade 915 Mauve - £3.90
Smart Lipstick - Shade 913 Rosewood - £3.90

And lastly here are the little bits i bought from Superdrug


I purchased the following:

Real Techniques Limited Edition set - Now £20.00 saving £10
Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer - Now £2.48
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99

Then i also bought some christmas presents for my mum, dad and work collegues (photos not pictured)





You May Also Like

0 comments