Blogmas Day 5: Bomb Cosmetics Cherry Bathe-Well Bath Blaster

by - December 05, 2014






Today i will be reviewing the Cherry Bathe-Well Bath Blaster from Bomb Cosmetics. This is my first time trying out one of their products.

When i was out Christmas shopping with my auntie, I popped into a shop called The Yorkshire Soap Company. They sell their own individual products and then they sell some Bomb Cosmetics products, so whilst i was there i picked up this lovely looking bath blaster.

About the Product

"An exceedingly good bath, combining fruity summer cherry scents and a hint of cookies! Pure marjoram and chamomile essential oils will help relax and soothe you.

A warm fruity accord of lush cherry combined with a rich mouthwatering milk cookie fragrance smoothed by vanilla pod and hints of creamy coconut and white chocolate"

My Opinion

I love this bath blaster! Just look how pretty it looks. I am that type of person that will buy pretty looking bath products but hates it when it comes to using them as they are just so pretty.

The product has a sweet and fruity scent which i love and yes it does just smell like a cherry bakewell. Once it is placed in the bath it releases more of the scent and it starts to dissolve and fizz straight away leaving the water a milky colour. Once the bath blaster has fully dissolved the water is left feeling really soft which is due the the bicarbonate of soda as this softens the water. My skin felt soft and smelt lovely after i had finished in the bath.

This bath blaster is priced at £2.09 which to me is a bargin! and you can purchase this here. I can't wait to try out my other bomb cosmetics bath blaster that i bought at the same time as purchasing this so keep an eye out for another review in the future.

What are your favourite Bomb Cosmetics products?



You May Also Like

0 comments