Blogmas

by - December 01, 2014

 
Well hello December! Get your advent calenders out, it's time to count down the days until Christmas.
 
For this year I have that I am going to take part in Blogmas. This is where i will blog (well try my hardest) every day up until Christmas so yes thats 24 days!
 
 I have already jotted down some ideas for these posts and they will feature christmas themes and just general beauty/fashion/lifestyle posts. I have't got all 24 days noted down yet with an idea so if you have any or something you would like me to blog about then please leave a commen below, i would love to hear your thoughts/ideas. 
 
 Hopefully my posts will start getting you in the Christmas spirit, although if you are like me i've been getting excited for Christmas since the beginning of November.
 
Are you taking part in Blogmas this year?
 
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments