Shopping Haul

by - December 30, 2014

As i recieved money from different members of my family for Christmas and with the boxing day sales starting i just knew i had to go on a shopping spree!
On Sunday 28th i decided to go to White Rose shopping centre in search of some good bargains. We got there for 11:00am when it opened and finished about 5:00pm. I think i literally shopped until i dropped haha my feet and arms were aching so much. Then on Monday 29th as we went food shopping to Asda i also decided to have a look around George and then we nipped to Matalan on the way home. I also found some bargains in these shops.
Here is everything i purchased over these two days.

As you can see there is a lot haha!


Houndstooth Printed Leggings - Primark - £8.00


Floral Print Top - George at Asda - Was £12.00 now £5.00


Blue Floral Print Dress - Matalan - Was £15.00 now £6.00


Cardigan - Primark - £14.00


Cardigan - Primark - £14.00


 Nightwear Top - George at Asda - Was £12.00 now £6.00


Nightwear - Matalan - Was £12.00 now £7.00


Bra - Boux Avene - Was £25.00 now £10.00
Underwear - George at Asda - Was £4.00 now £2.00


Shoes - New Look - Was £29.99 now £13.00


Shoes - New Look - Was £29.99 now £10.00


Grey Bag - Primark - £14.00
Burgandy Bag - Matalan - Was £18.00 now £12.00


Purse - River Island - Was £17.00 now £7.00


Soap and Glory Think Pamper Gift Set - Boots - Was £18.00 now £9.00


Elizabeth Arden 8 Hr Cream - Asda - Was £6.00 now £3.00
Blackcurrent Balmi - Boots - Was £5.00 now £2.50
Mango Body Butter - The Body Shop - £13.00
Mango Hand Cream - The Body Shop - £3.50
I got 30% off at The Body Shop as i had a voucher  


3 Pack of Rings - Primark - £3.00
Burgandy Necklace and Earring Set - Evans - Was £12.50 now £7.00
Flower Necklace - Evans - Was £16.50 now £10.00
Gold/Silver Necklace - Primark - Was £3.00 now £1.00
Red/Silver Earrings - Evans - Was £5.00 now £3.00
Lilac Flower Earrings - New Look - Was £3.99 now £2.00


Dirty Dancing DVD - Primark - £3.00
PJ's In a Bag - Boux Avenue - Was £32.00 now £9.50


Origional Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Urban Decay - £16.00 Used £5.00 off voucher so it came to £11.00
Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner - Superdrug - £1.50
MUA Lipstick Shade 1 - Superdrug - £1.00
MUA Lipstick Tulip - Superdrug - £1.00
MUA Lipstick Shade 15 Juicy - Superdrug - £1.00
Makeup Revolution Matte Lipstick Dare - Superdrug - £1.00


Dashing Santa - Lush - £2.95
Christmas Hedgehog - Lush - £3.25
Both of these were in the 50% off range so i got these for half of the price written above.

So there we go! As you can probably tell i spent alot but i also saved alot of money as well which is great! I love a good bargain.

I think thats enough shopping for now until, need to start saving money!

Have you purchased any good bargains in the sales this year?







You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the mango range from body shop, smells so amazing! I went sale shopping yesterday, got some really good bargains in New Look! xx
    Girlintheblackhat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is gorgeous! i have a review that will be up on my blog about this product over the next few weeks so keep an eye out :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a haul!! You got some amazing bargains lovely!! :)
    Like you, I also hit up the Lush sale and might have went a little Snow Fairy crazy! Hehe. ;)
    I love all the pjs you picked up and how gorgeous are those New Look shoes?!

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! and i still could of bought more haha i'm so bad. Aww i didn't manage to get my hands on any snow fairy products :( will just have to wait until next year when it comes out again x

      Delete
  3. You got some amazing buys, I love the shoes you got xx
    Great Blog,
    http://ohjustalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know I can't believe I got them for that price too x

      Delete
  4. LOVE those cardigans from Primark! The first one in particular. You HAVE to do a OOTD post wearing it! How much did you spend all together? You got some amazing buys.

    www.rebekahkoontzsite.com // US Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them! They are so comfy as well.. I shall do! Keep in eye out for one in the next couple of weeks :) ohh I think I spent about £165 haha but I saved over £100 as well so I got some good bargains! X

      Delete