Blogmas Day 13: Christmas Playlist

by - December 13, 2014

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"
I love Christmas songs! I usually start listening to them mid November and it gets me all excited and in the festive mood.
Most of my favourite songs are pretty much the classic Christmas ones.
Here are some of the songs that is on my playlist...
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
Wham - Last Christmas
Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday 
Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody 
Bing Crosby - White Christmas 
Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 
Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 
Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside 
Aled Jones - Walking In The Air 
Destiny's Child - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
The Crystals - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone
Gabrielle Aplin - The Power Of Love
East 17 - Stay Another Day 
Idina Menzel - Let It Go
Michael Buble - It's beginning to look alot like christmas
What Christmas songs are you listening to?


You May Also Like

1 comments