Blogmas Day 19: Nail Art #1

by - December 19, 2014

Hello lovelies!
I thought i would start posting photos of my nail art designs/acrylics that i do on my client's at work and on myself and share my ideas and hopefully spread some inspiration for you all out there. I will sometimes give the nail art design a name, tell you what i used to create this look etc.


Winter Wonderland - For this design i used Shellac, Shellac Additives and silver glitter. I used a thin nail art brush to create the snowflake and used a dotting tool to create the snow.


White tip acrylics with Black and Gold Bows - For the bows i used Shellac. To create these i used a thin nail art brush.


Acrylics with CND Vinylux polish and gold glitter fading out on the ring fingers.

Keep an eye out for Nail Art #2






You May Also Like

0 comments