#NextmasWishlist Competition

by - December 02, 2014

 
Here is my #NextmasWishlist competition entry.
 
The items that are on my Next Chrsitmas wish list are these following items:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love being all snug, especially now that it is winter and what better way to spend a cold night wearing either of these cosy looking nightwear, whether is is the all in one or the fairisle pyjamas! Both have great patterns.
 
These black platform sandals are gorgeous and i prefer walking in a bit of a chunky heel. These would look perfect with any outfit, all year round!
 
You fellow bloggers out there will also agree with me that you have to be organised when it comes to blogging, whether that is jotting down ideas, making little notes etc. This would be a lovely notebook to do those jobs in and very handy for keeping in your everyday bag just incase you have an idea at any moment whilst you are out and about. It even says "Bright Ideas!" on the front.
 
I love handbags! and especially bigish ones to keep all of my essentials in there for my day ahead. This bag looks a lovely size, perfect for me and again it's black which will allow me to use it no mater what i am wearing.
 
 
 
 
 


You May Also Like

0 comments