Blogmas Day 18: DIY Pamper Hamper

by - December 18, 2014

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to get my mum something nice for Christmas but she is the type of person who just prefers to receive money and then she can get whatever she wants, but I prefer to get presents so then she has something to open and I love seeing her reaction.  My idea for this Christmas was a pamper hamper! 

These are the items that I bought (sorry for the photo quality, I took these at night when I was wrapping them up) 




Black Basket - Dunelms 

 

Dove Intensive Nourishing Body Lotion - Superdrug 
Garner Moisture Match Goodbye Dry Face Cream - Superdug


Skintruth Foot and Leg Lotion - Sally's/Salon Services 
Pedicure Tools - Sally's/Salon Services 


Deep Cleansing Fruit Mask, White Chocolate Mousse Mask, Yoghurt Smoothie Mask - Superdrug


Loofah Body Pad - Primark 


Dressing Gown - Primark


Leopard Print Memory Foam Slippers - Primark

I bought some silver tissue paper from Card Factory and places 2 sheets in the bottom of the basket to make it look like this


I then placed all of my items inside the basket and made sure they were stood up correctly so you were able to see them. 


Using the cellophane that I purchased from hobbycraft I wrapped it around my basket. I gathered the cellophane at the top and secured it in place with some ribbon that I bought from Card Factory. I then wrapped some more ribbon around the top and then curled the ends. I also bought a big red bow from Card Factory and stuck it on the top. 



Using some more decorative ribbon that again I purchased from Card Factory I placed the "Merry Christmas" ribbon around the bottom of the basket to just add a little extra touch.

Then to finish I wrapped the whole basket in some Christmas wrapping paper that I purchased from Primark.


I love the final outcome and I can't wait for Christmas Day when my mum opens it and I see her face! 







You May Also Like

2 comments