Blogmas Day 3: December Wishlist

by - December 03, 2014


1 - Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Eye Palette - £59.00


This limited edition Warm Glow Eye palette has everything you need to make your eye sparkle this Christmas. The shades include: Flesh shadow, Beige shadow, Golden Pink Metallic shadow, Bonfire Shimmer Wash shadow, Rose Metallic shadow, Gold Sparkle shadow, Velvet Bronze shadow, Golden Bronze Metallic shadow and Rich Caviar shadow. It also comes in a gorgeous faux-croc case.

2 - Pandora Princess Tiara Ring - £40.00


How cute is this ring! I would certainly feel like a princess wearing this. This is a sterling silver ring with clear cubic zirconia gemstones.

3 - 2015 Life Planner Platinum Edition Bubblegum - $65.00


I think i am in love with this planner! After seeing this on the youtube beauty/fashion vlogger + blogger Belinda Selene's instagram page i fell in love with this planner and i really liked how she decorated the pages using washi tape, stickers etc... and since then i have wanted my own to decorate and plan things. I also think it would help me stay organised with my blog and help me schedule posts. The only down side is the price at the moment + the shipping cost to the UK! :( but i will have an Erin Condren planner at some point in my life.

4 - Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie Large Candle - £19.99


This candle would look perfect in my bedroom and i love the scent!

5 - Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium Saffiano Tote - £240.00


I love this bag and i have been wanting one for ages and yes it is still on my wishlist after all of these months, eventually i will buy one of these!

6 - Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box o' Blushes - £29.50


For the first time ever Benefit's famous box o' powders are all together in this lovely gift set! It includes: Dandelion, Sugarbomb, CORALista, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Rockateur and Watt's Up!

So these are the main 6 items on my wishlist this December,
What is on your wishlist?









You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a great wish list! That Bobbi Brown palette is to die for...think it shall be going on mine now!!

    I'm also running my first ever beauty giveaway on my blog right now if you fancy taking a look!
    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i really want it haha its gorgeous.
      Yes ill head over to your blog now and check it out :) xx

      Delete