Blogmas Day 17: Winterlicious Tag

by - December 17, 2014

1) Favourite winter nail polish?

For me personally I like to wear loads of different colours all year round due to me doing lots of different nail art, whereas I know some people that prefer darker colours for the winter. Although I am loving CND Vinylux polish in Tainted Love or Tango Passion.

2) Favourite winter lip product?

I'm loving either the Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in shade 107 or the Kiko Smart Lipstick in shades 913 and 915

3) Most worn winter clothing piece?

Probably my mint coloured jumper and my lilac jumper which are both from primark. Both look really nice with a pair of jeans or a pair of leggings for that casual look.

4) Most worn winter accessory?

It's gotta be my primark black and grey snood and my primark mittens! They have been keeping me warm and cosy during winter so far.

5) Favourite winter scent/candle?

I love candles! But haven't burned any so far during winter but I am loving the Yankee candle Snowflake Cookie scent at the moment. 

6) Favourite winter beverage?

Hot chocolate! Who doesn't love a good hot chocolate with cream and added marshmallows during the winter months to keep your warm. 

7) All time favourite Christmas/holiday movie?

Ohh I don't have just one favourite I love them all! But if I had to choose I would probably say Elf! 

8) Favourite Christmas/holiday song?

You can see my recent post here where I named my Christmas playlist playlist for this year

9) Favourite holiday food/treat?

Any food for me is good during the Christmas period! Haha 

10) What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?

I'm loving the decorations that we have in our tree this year, we have little purple Santa boots, reindeer, a noël sign and joy sign. They look really nice and then on my mini tree in my bedroom I'm loving my pink glittery heel and handbag decorations, very girly! 

11) What’s at the top of your wish list?

I need a Michael Kors bag in my life! I have been wanting one for so long so Santa if you are reading, I've been a very good girly this year! 

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

For most of the time leading up to Christmas I am working as it is a very busy time in the salon, Christmas Eve is my last day of working so I will be enjoying time at home after I have finished work and spend the night in with my parents watching a Christmas film, in our Christmas pyjamas and having a takeaway. Then Christmas Day we go to my grandma and grandads and some more of my family come over and we have our Christmas dinner and then Boxing Day with have a party and this year it is at my aunties house.


You May Also Like

0 comments