Blogmas Day 9: The Christmas Tag

by - December 09, 2014

Hello you lovely lot!
Today's post is going to be The Christmas Tag which i have seen on a few other blogs.
Let's start!
Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or a synthetic one?
Well i've never had a real Christmas tree before so i will have to stick with our usual synthetic one
You're in a coffee shop, it's December what do you pick?
Although i love the smell of coffee, i don't like the taste so for me i would usually pick a hot chocolate. I'm loving the Costa hot chocolates at the moment! For example the white hot chocolate, brownie hot chocolate and the orange hot chocolate. Ohh i also have to have whipped cream and marshmellows added, can't forget them!
What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Well our colour scheme depends on what colour our living room is at that time. For most of my years growing up as a child our living room has been decorated with a red feature wall so we have always had red/gold baubles and decor around the room, plus i always associate Christmas with those colours but for this year as my dad has recently decorated the living room, our new colour scheme is purple and silver so our tree is looking different this year but it does look lovely! Oh and also my little tree in my bedroom is decorated with pink and silver decorations.
Giving or Recieving?
Well of course i love to recieve presents! I mean who doesn't? But yes i do love to give presents out aswell. I like thinking of ideas of what to get them and i love going Christmas shopping. I love to see their rection when they have opened it as it makes me happy knowing that they really like it.
To mince pie or not?
I know it's like tradition to some people to have mince pies out at Christmas but i really don't like them and neither does anyone in my family haha. So we have Christmas minus the mince pies.
What's your traditional Christmas Dinner?
Every Christmas we always go to my grandma and grandads for Christmas dinner. My family come over and we have a big meal at the table which has been decorated with crackers etc. We usually have about 3 different types of meat which include turkey, pork and beef. We then have roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, stuffing, pigs in blankets, veg and gravy.
Christmas day fashion
I'll wake up in Christmas pyjamas. For during the day i like to dress up so i'll probably wear either a dress/playsuit or a nice pair of jeans and a lovely top. Then when i am back at home i'll put my Christmas pyjamas back on or a new pair that i have been given as a present.
What's your favourite Christmas song?
Aww i don't have one favourite i love them all!
For example: Mariah Carey - All i want for Christmas is you,
Wham - Last Christmas
Wizzard - I wish it could be Christmas Everyday
Slade - Merry Christmas Everyone
What's your favourite Christmas film?
Same as above i don't have one favourite one but if i had to choose it'd be probably Elf! Click Here to see my recent post about the Christmas films i love!
Open presents before or after dinner?
Each Christmas we always open our presents on Christmas day morning, then go to my grandma and grandads around 12/1ish then open my presents/recieve money from them, then once my aunite and uncle come with my cousins we do the same again and open their presents then we have our dinner. I don't know how anyone can resist the temptation of opening their presents until after they have finished their dinner!
If you have done a Christmas tag this year please leave the link below, i would love to read yours!

You May Also Like

0 comments