Collins Elite 2015 Planner

by - December 28, 2014

I have always carried a yearly diary with me but they have been just the small pocket diaries. Now with me being in a job and blogging i wanted to get a planner so i can stay organised with daily activites and for my blogging posts when it comes to scheduling.
Since becoming a blogger i have seen many people with an Erin Condren planner and seen so many reviews. I fell in love with this planner after seeing pictures on instgram of people decorating their own with washi tape and stickers. I googled Erin Condren planners and i just couldn't bring myself to pay the price + shipping to the UK, so i started to look for a nice planner within the United Kingdom. As i had my heart set on a Erin Condren planner, the other planners i had seen didn't really stand out to me or they were either too small. Then recently i nipped into Staples and that is where i saw the Collins Elite 2015 Planner.


I love the design of this cover!

Here is what this planner features and what is included:



Pen holder and Personal Directory


The personal directory allows you to write down peoples addresses and numbers. This is also removable.


These are the laminated monthly tabs.


Monthly expenses page


2015 + 2016 Yearly pull out.



Buisness card holders


Resealable pouch

 

And a section to write down any notes. This can also be removed.

Here is how the daily pages are set out.


I like how the days are set out as they have times during the day written at the side and it also has quite a big space for you to write things down. The only thing is i would of preferred if the Saturday and Sunday blocks were also the same size as the weekly blocks.

I can't to start decorating this with washi tape and stickers that i have been collecting.











You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a cute design and it looks as though it has space to write everything in! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete