Blogmas Day 12: The Christmas Tree and Living Room Decorations

by - December 12, 2014

Hello!
In this blog post i will be showing you our Christmas tree!


This is our Christmas tree in the living room. Our colour scheme for this year is purple and silver as these are the colours of our living room. I think it looks really pretty. We have a mixture of little silver and purple baubles, larger silver and purple baubles, joy decoration, noel decoration, purple santa boots, snowflake decoration, reindeer decoration and christmas lights so as you can see we have a mixture of things on our tree.

We have also decorated the room with tinsel which have been placed around our big mirror and our photo canvas. On our fire place we have a snowman and reindeer on the bottom and on the fire place top we have a santa that lights up, a snow man, snowflake/stars that light up and a little reindeer and snowman statues.




On our coffee table we have fairy lights and a snowman and santa.


And next to our TV we have a wicker snowman that lights up


Here is my little Christmas tree in my bedroom


I have decorated my tree with handbags, heels, crowns etc and i love it! it is so girly and it has me written all over it! I have to admit that i have the heels/crown/handbag decorations just placed in my room even when Christmas is over as it fits in with my room and they are glittery and they look lovely!

How have you decorated your tree and room this year?





You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your home looks so Christmassy, love it! Xx
    http://sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wicker snowman is so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it looks lovely when its got its lights on xx

      Delete